Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Well, it's my favorite time of the year-Christmas time! We have the house all decorated and have already started doing fun Christmas activities with the girls. I LOVE doing things as a family-it is so nice to be with the girls and Seth and go do stuff. I was always doing something with my family when I was growing up, and I loved it, so I'm hoping I can keep that tradition alive! Lately, we have gone and looked at Christmas lights in Nixa, went to the Springfield Christmas Parade, and went to Silver Dollar City. The girls have seen Santa 3 times now! The first time, K cried and wouldn't stop. The second time K cried for a minute, and then Maddie held her hand and she stopped crying-it was soooo precious! The third time, no crying at all! The girls are so sweet together. It makes me so happy that they love each other so much already and are just so good together!
making cookies

our fireplace

in KC MO the weekend after Thanksgiving

my whole fam

at the parade-it was reallly sunny!

Santa at Bass Pro

Silver Dollar City 2011

loves the presents!


K is almost 14 months now, I cannot believe it. She is still running around like crazy, and talking more than ever. She loves to stand on anything and everything. She thinks the Christmas presents under the  tree are awesome because she can stand on all the boxes! I also had to put away all of her little ride-on toys because she stands on the all the time. She is such a little rascal! K is really starting to get an attitude and is a little bossy pants-she gets Maddie upset sometimes, and we have to remind M that she is bigger and doesn't have to let Kinley take everything from her. Kinley loves salad, chips and salsa, and anything with beef in it-she is definitely Daddy's girl in that aspect! She still loves to read all her books, and gets all of them out any chance she gets.

I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment